StormLib API Reference
bool WINAPI SFileHasFile(
HANDLE hMpq, // Handle to an open MPQ
const char * szFileName // Name of a file to check
Function SFileHasFile performs a quick check if a file exists within the MPQ archive.
The function does not perform file open, not even internally. It merely checks hash table if
the file is present.
- [in] Handle to an open MPQ.
- [in] Name of the file to check.
- When the file is present in the MPQ, function returns true.
- When the file is not present in the MPQ archive, the function returns false and GetLastError returns ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND.
- If an error occured, the function returns false and GetLastError returns an error code different than ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND.
Unlike SFileOpenFileEx, this function doesn't support checking file
presence by index. If you want to know the number of entries in the block table,
Availability in Storm.dll
|Available in Storm.dll
|Ordinal number in Storm.dll 1.00
|Ordinal number in Storm.dll 1.09
Copyright (c) Ladislav Zezula 2003 - 2010